Planex provides a full range of freight services customized to your needs. We ensure the last mile is the best mile!
* Competitive spot market or contractual rates on dry van, reefer, and flatbed shipments
* Capacity to handle large scale projects and dedicated lanes
* A focus on technology with live GPS tracking and temperature monitoring for complete visibility of each shipment
* Partnerships with carriers and 350+ pieces of equipment available for drop trailer programs, we can handle all of your loads.
* Hazmat, tanker endorsement, and cross-border experience
You may not always need a full truckload. We increase efficiency and sustainability, to help you save time and money while also being eco-friendly.
* Utilizing our internal consolidation team and regional LTL carriers we develop an efficient and cost effective strategy
* Fixed per pallet pricing on long term consolidation programs
* Same day expedited shipments available
* Consolidation & partial shipping to minimize carbon emissions and maximize efficiency
* Complete tracking visibility every step of the way
* Freight sharing to maximize efficiency and sustainability when you don’t have a full truckload
Importing goods to a port? Have extra time when shipping cross-country? We have the ability to build an intermodal strategy around drayage, truckload, and rail that will save you money by moving your goods as efficiently as possible. Intermodal transportation enriches the shipping services we’re already known for.
* We will plan and coordinate transfers, pickups, and deliveries.
* Our team has knowledge and experience working with ports and rail yards to ensure proper scheduling.
* Work with your regular single point of contact for all our services.
* Protect the environment by shipping more efficiently and continuously improve the shipping strategy.
Planex manage air freight for shippers. We specialize in both domestic and international cargo air services and have more than 300 partnering facilities in 220 countries. We will pilot every aspect of your shipment from beginning to end as well as coordinate tracking updates at your request until your cargo lands safely at its intended destination.
Planex manage freight for shippers in conjunction with ocean services. We will navigate every aspect of your shipment from beginning to end and coordinate tracking updates at your request until your cargo arrives safely at its intended destination.If you need to ship freight by ocean, please contact one of our ocean specialists today who will determine your needs and customize a quote based on your specifications!
Over-dimensional and overweight shipments require more than just permits, they demand extra care and attention. Our team has extensive experience and expertise to properly manage your specialized shipments. Cross town or cross country, we can meet your needs.
* In house permit team to ensure accuracy and timeliness in the permitting process
* Partnerships giving us access to equipment to handle even the largest cargo
* In-house engineers to properly plan equipment and securement to handle the project correctly from the onset.
* Heavy haul, over dimensional, deck loads, super loads, special projects and more
The traditional warehouse operations aren’t enough for businesses anymore. The industry is changing and you need awarehouse provider that is enhancing the supply chain experience for you. We offer:
- Dry/Cold Storage (30-55 degrees)
- Transloading & Cross Docking
- Repackaging and Re-Stacking
- Labeling & Stamping
- Food Grade Packaging
- Case Packing
- Shrink Wrapping
- Seasonal/Promotional Inventory
- Pallet Exchange
- Load Fixing
-Exclusive Use of Dedicated Fleets
- 24/7 Visibility
- 30,000 sq ft of dry storage / 15,000 sq ft of cold storage with racking
- Climate control with customer access to a live temperature and humidity monitoring dashboard
- Transparent pricing structures with no hidden fees